The CCSP® (Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician®) certification requires the doctor to attend a 120 hour postgraduate CCSP program. The courses are designed to help the physician obtain:
- A greater awareness of the responsibilities of the sports/team physician.
- The ability to instruct athletes in rehabilitative procedures and athletic training principles
- The capability to evaluate and treat typical sports and recreational injuries
- The ability to treat athletes in emergency situations
- A working knowledge of the clinical biomechanics and physiology involved in specific sports and recreational activities.
Dr. Marrello has experience treating runners, football players, baseball players, basketball players and mixed martial artists of all ages. Whether you are a weekend warrior or a competitive athlete you can be confident that you will receive the care you need, to get you back into YOUR game!